1. What are your normal hours of operations?
Location: 8030 Industry Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80939
2. What holidays are observed?
Open from 8am to 4pm
Our customer service hours are 8am to 5pm
Our route operation hours are 6am to 6pm
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
We operate as usual on all other holidays.
If a holiday falls on or prior to your collection day for the week, service will be delayed by 1 day.
e.g. If a holiday falls on a Monday and your pickup day is usually Wednesday, you will receive service on Thursday of that week instead.
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, money order, check, payments, credit or debit card, checking account. We also have online bill pay as well as autopay.
1. Do you pick up trash during inclement weather?
We do not operate our trucks when roads are unsafe, we will notify you via text or email if our trucks cannot operate in your area. In those instances, your pick up may be delayed by at least one day.
Please call us to update your contact info, to ensure that you will receive these communications.
Acceptable Recycling Items
1. What items CAN be recycled?
- Mixed Paper
- Newspapers, magazines, and catalogs
- Phonebooks and paperback books
- Rigid Plastic
- Bottles and Containers
- Aluminum cans, foil, and pie plates
- Steel cans
- Loose metal jar lids and bottle caps
- Empty and rinse all containers
- Place recyclables loose and unbagged in your curbside recycling container
- Flatten all cardboard and paperboard boxes
- Place your recycling container 4 feet from parked cars and other obstacles
Not Acceptable Recycling Items
1. What items CAN NOT be recycled?
Please DO NOT place the following products in your curbside recycling container.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES OR JARS
- NO GARBAGE
- NO PLASTIC BAGS
- NO PLASTIC FILM
- NO STYROFOAM®
NO PLASTIC BAGS OR FILM
We cannot accept plastic bags in your curbside recycling bin. Plastic bags can be recycled at most local grocery stores.
NO NON-RECYCLABLE PLASTICS
We accept Plastics #1-7 but there are some plastics that are not recyclable. These products include Styrofoam, hard plastic items including toys, plastic chairs, flower pots, PVC pipes and any other plastic products that are not listed in these guidelines.
NO LIQUIDS OR FOOD RESIDUE
Please completely empty and rinse out all containers before recycling.
NO CERAMICS OR OTHER GLASS PRODUCTS
Do not place glass, ceramics, china, dishes, mirrors, light bulbs, Pyrex, porcelain, or window glass in your curbside recycling container.
NO SCRAP METAL
Do not place scrap metal items of any size in your curbside recycling container.
Do not place electronic devices in your curbside recycling container.
NO HAZARDOUS WASTE
We do not accept hazardous waste such as oil-based paint, automotive fluids, car batteries, fertilizers, and pesticides. Latex paint recycling locations can be found on PaintCare.org.